Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Sunday, March 13, 2011

taking a little break...

So, I'm going to be taking a mini-break away from rtwophotography and I unfortunately will not be accepting any clients for the time being...

However, I will be back and I'm definitely going to continue posting images frequently of my babies and a few other bits and pieces here and there, so don't give up on my little blog completely!!!

I want to give more of my attention to my own three girls and their modeling and I also need to concentrate on giving rtwophotography a facelift and make a few changes so that business runs more smoothly!

If you need to contact me, please either message me on facebook or send me an email to rtwophotography@yahoo.com.

I really hope you'll 'stay tuned' and look out for my grand re-opening in the near future....xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment