Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

baby blake...

So I guess we're finally out of maternity leave and what better way to start the holiday season than with a brand new baby boy?
How stinking cute is this little angel... We say it time and time again how truly lucky we are to meet the nicest people and this session was no exception.
It's late, but I had to post one image for mom and dad... I'll definitely get to posting more by the end of the week, you know we absolutely LOVE babies!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. I can't wait for our session next week
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

He looks like an absolute angel; looking forward to a session with you very soon.

sd said...

Great pic as usual ladies! He is adorable. I love the simplicity of this shot.

Unknown said...

the great god grandmother loves the pic

Post a Comment