Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Thursday, April 22, 2010

happy 4th birthday...

Ok, so my plan is to have a little photo-shoot for each of my girls on their birthdays... (oh, and by the way we're expecting our THIRD girl!)

I wanted Mia's session to represent who she is right now, so, after she picked out her own outfit to wear, and she had a matching manicure and pedicure at the salon... which is totally her, (she's obsessed with make-up and looking pretty, ) I sent my mum out to find the perfect prop... a feather boa!
You have never seen a child so relaxed in front of the camera... each one of her 'poses' were self-manoeuvred... we didn't offer direction at all!!!

Happy birthday Mia... We love you and are so proud that you're ours...x








0 comments:

Post a Comment